The client was looking to develop a full e-commerce infrastructure and a mobile application, which will help travelers find tours easily and notify tour providers about bookings made on the platform.
- The client was also looking to add options for the guests who are already on tour such as group formations based on preferences. The application needed to support multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) and various types of devices (tablets, smartphones).
- In the long run, the app was expected to be supported by the in-house team so skills (.NET primarily) needed to be taken into account when selecting the platform for implementation.
DataArt created an application (iOS, Android) as well as a desktop version. The mobile app was native across different platforms for all participants including platform administrators, managers, tour providers and travelers.
- The xamarin platform was chosen as the main technology for app development as it is applicable for multiple systems and provides a sophisticated UI interface that is native for each platform.
E-commerce website and mobile app
- Tracking tour groups (groups, dates, number of guests, suppliers)
- Guest lists with contact info
- Pre-booked / paid tours & insurance
- Loyalty membership status
- Travel package details (flight, activities)
- Payment system integration
- Admin panel for managers and tour guides
- Audio tours in app
- Tasks manager
User Management and Admin Panel
- Admin can get listing of all register users from the app & website
- Edit and delete users' basic profile details
- Display users details
- Search/sort any register users
- Active/Inactive user
- Export all register users in excel file
- Listing all the orders placed by customer
- View order details
- Search by listed product details
- Add main & sub category
- Listing all the categories
- Edit categories
- Add, edit and delete new promocode
- Listing all the promocode
- Active/Inactive promocode
- Search/sort promocode
- Sign up by filling the required details
- Log in by mobile number, email or social network
- Update traveller profile (payments, info, preferences)
- Filtering options (area-wise, price-wise, most selling & saving products, product category and purchased products).
- Users can see their past orders from order history
- Travel map for future journey
- Download audio files for online (in app only)
- Download maps, print tickets, watch videos about future journeys
System for tour providers
- Sign up by filling the profile and store details.
- Log in by mobile number or email.
- Edit/profile and store details.
- View order details of each order and its status like accept an order, reject an order.
- Add/edit and delete new tours and tickets.
- Listing all register customers from the app and website
- Display customer details
- Search/sort any register customers and tours
- Manage own tour details
- 24\7 support with manager of the tour
- Promote tour within platform